Boiler Extended Warranty Plans
Comfort You Can Count On
When you buy a boiler from U.S. Boiler Company, Inc., you get more than heat. You also get the assurance of having one of the most reliable boilers you can buy backed with U.S. Boiler Company's Limited Manufacturer's Product Warranty.
And, for additional peace of mind, you can also get an optional extended warranty on your new boiler that can cover parts and labor as well for either five or ten years from the date of installation! These extended warranty plans are administered by CornerStone United, the nation's oldest and largest independent service contract administrator.
You should seriously consider the added benefits of a Boiler Extended Warranty Plan - we're sure you'll find it to be the best deal in home heating available.
An Outstanding Value
- Blanket Protection: The Boiler Extended Warranty Plan covers the costs for qualified repairs. Choose from either the 5-year or 10-year Extended Warranty Plans. These plans include coverage for all parts listed as standard equipment on your new boiler. There are even options within the plans to cover other system parts that are not supplied by U.S. Boiler Company. Great coverage in the event you need repairs to your heating system.
- Comprehensive Parts Coverage: The Extended Warranty Plans increases the standard manufacturer's 1-year warranty on all boiler parts, and up to 5 or 10 years, depending on the plan you choose. This includes pumps, all controls, all electrical systems, oil burners and gas valves.
- Comprehensive Labor Coverage: In addition to the parts protection, extended warranty plans also cover all labor charges associated with replacing those defective parts. Your Home Heating Team dealer files the claim directly with CornerStone United and they handle the rest. You pay nothing for covered repairs.
- Added Home Value: In the event you decide to sell your home, you can transfer your Boiler extended warranty plan to any potential buyer for a nominal fee, adding to your home's sale appeal, something you can't do with the standard manufacturer's warranty. Since your heating system is one of the key assets to your home's value, the warranty's transferability can be a real benefit in selling your home. U.S. Boiler Company's standard product warranty is not transferable.
- Reliable Service: Extended Warranty Plan repairs can be performed by a contractor you know - the company that did the original installation and provides your routine maintenance. Note: If a problem occurs during the Extended Warranty coverage period, just call your Home Heating Team contractor. They'll take care of the rest.
What Products Qualify for Extended Warranty Plans
All residential boilers with a rated input up to 300,000 BTUH for gas or 2.1 GPH for oil are qualified, provided they are installed in a single or two-family residence. All standard equipment is covered. Additional coverage, for other system components that were not supplied by U.S. Boiler Company with your new boiler can be purchased from CornerStone United to cover virtually your entire heating system. Note: Commercial installations do not qualify.
What's Not Covered by the Extended Warranty Plans
The Boiler Extended Warranty Plans cover all boiler components described as standard equipment in the product literature for the length of your plan (5 or 10 years). However, the following areas are not covered:
- Components supplied by the contractor, which are part of the heating system and not part of the boiler. This includes, but is not limited to water feeders, thermostats, relays, zone valves, expansion tanks, piping, valves, fittings, external wiring, additional circulators. Note: Additional coverage can be added to your plan to cover all of these components.
- Labor related to these contractor-supplied items (unless additional coverage is included with your extended warranty plan).
- Annual maintenance and cleaning.
The Important Role of Regular Maintenance
The Boiler Extended Warranty Plans are an extension to the product warranty. These plans are not a service contract, and do not cover the costs for annual maintenance or boiler cleaning. However, your installer may provide additional "service contracts" to cover these very important service functions as a supplement to your Extended Warranty Plan. U.S. Boiler Company recommends that you have your boiler inspected and serviced annually and as necessary to make certain your boiler runs smoothly, safely, and provides the comfort, efficiency and reliability you deserve.
The Best Value in Home Heating
The Boiler Extended Warranty Plan is a great deal offered by CornerStone United for your new boiler system. Ask your U.S. Boiler Company Home Heating Team contractor for more information about this Plan and about a new high efficiency boiler from U.S. Boiler Company. Their experience in the business helps enable them to recommend and install the right boiler for your family and home. Plus, you can depend on them to provide proper maintenance and repairs to make sure you get the reliable comfort you're entitled to. Quality heating products from U.S. Boiler Company and Extended Warranty Plans from CornerStone United... the best value in home heating!