Contractors told us exactly what they wanted.
A value-priced, high efficiency condensing boiler that is simple enough to install quickly AND offers valuable extras not found on competitive models. U.S. Boiler Company has delivered. The K2 offers a comprehensive feature list, unequalled ease of setup, maintenance, and operation in a package that costs far less than you’d expect for the impressive value that’s built in. And best of all, it’s built and tested with pride in Lancaster, Pennsylvania by U.S. Boiler Company.
Furthermore, with the new, advanced Sage2.3 Control System, the K2 condensing boiler now offers 10:1 turndown and impressive gains in efficiency. The K2 is now 95% AFUE for all sizes!
The K2 condensing boiler’s simplified design includes a hinged inner door that isolates electronics and controls from combustion and waterside components, making for fast, clutter-free service access. Venting the K2 is simple as well, regardless of whether one pipe, two pipe, horizontal or vertical configurations are needed.
Value-priced with Premium Features
- 95% AFUE with 10:1 turndown
- Five wall hung models; 80, 100, 120, 150, 180 MBH
- Reliable, stainless steel heat exchanger technology
- Factory pre-set Sage2.3 Control System, providing out-of-the-box high performance
- Touch screen diagnostic display with plain-language guidance
- High altitude – Minimal de-ratings, reduces the costs of oversizing, field adjustable
- FREE 5-year parts warranty included
- Low NOx•
•Meets requirements of South Coast Rule 1146.2
Extra Built-in Features
- High capacity pre-installed boiler loop circulator
- Split-voltage junction box
- Universal boiler vent connections for polypropylene, CPVC/PVC, and stainless steel
- Outdoor reset and sensor
Optional K2 Condensing Boiler Accessories:
Sage Zone Control Circulator Panel or Valve Panel – Precisely calculates heating demand from different zones and “re-sizes” the boiler for optimum efficiency and whole home comfort.
Fastpipe – Make K2 connections simple with the ready-made primary/secondary piping solution that saves installation time and cost.
K2 Heat Exchanger Video
K2 Cold Burner Door Video