The keys to making a condensing boiler actually condense
Our fuel saving Sage Zone Control is NOW available for circulators OR zone valves! Whatever your preference, the Sage Zone Control is designed to optimize Burnham brand Alpine, Aspen, and K2 condensing boilers equipped with the Sage2.2, or newer, control.
In most heating systems, standalone condensing boilers don’t condense all the time. They operate at higher firing rates than necessary, cycle too often, and use more fuel than they need to. The Sage Zone Control is an innovative product that increases boiler efficiency by heating the home using lower firing rates and less boiler cycles.
- Includes HeatMatch software to continuously calculate zone heat demand, measure supply water, and automatically adjusts maximum firing rates to match actual home heat demand without over-firing
- Reduces boiler “short cycling” to extend the life of the heating system
- Three-temperature versatility is perfect for buildings with a mix of high and low heat radiation and/or an indirect water heater
Offers three-temperature versatility to better match buildings with a mix of high and low heat radiation and/or an indirect water heater
- Fast Installation – Plug & Play, snap- in RJ45 cable eliminates labor for boiler wiring
- Easy Setup! No high voltage (120V) wire prep is needed for domestic hot water priority
The touch screen (on the boiler) allows settings adjustment and monitors individual zone BTUs and cycle history
- Provides your customers with significant fuel savings!