US Boiler Report – November 2017
It’s November, which means the holiday ad blitz is here. Yes, the full-on assault has begun, but there’s one holiday that seems to get overlooked more and more each year; Thanksgiving. At U.S. Boiler Company, we aren’t about to let that happen without a fight. Why? Because we recognize that it’s a great opportunity to sit back and reflect on some things that we’re thankful for. Before the year turns too “holiday hectic”, we hope that you get a chance to reflect on the things that you are thankful for as well. Happy Thanksgiving, stay warm, and enjoy this issue of the US Boiler Report!
This issue features…
- The importance of understanding Millennials in the workplace and discovering what motivates them to be more productive.
- Bare Bones BizTips help you find where your cash is going.
- Training Manager, Ron Beck, created a list of past Beck Tips, including the titles and month/year that they ran.
- Coppersmith Plumbing Company installs a wall-hung Aspen condensing boiler in order to free up some extra space in a homeowner’s garage.
- What does a fountaineer and a hydronic technician have in common?
U.S. Boiler Company