US Boiler Report – February 2018
Success would be an understatement to describe the 2018 AHR Expo event in Chicago. The three-day trade show packed the halls of McCormick Place. In fact, according to the show daily, the AHR Expo saw a six percent increase in attendance over last year’s record breaking event held in Las Vegas. The large number of contracting businesses there to see the newest product innovations from the leading HVACR product manufacturers was evident in U.S. Boiler Company’s booth.
We were busy, to say the least! Learn more in this issue of the US Boiler Report!
This issue features…
- The best of the AHR Expo 2018!
- Bare Bones BizTips explains three ways grow company assets.
- Training Manager, Ron Beck, discusses multiple boiler set-ups.
- RL Voight and Son, LLC has served Washington DC and surrounding areas for more than 72 years.
- Jason Ridgeway, owner of Ridgeway Home Services, explains the importance of staying awake at the wheel.
U.S. Boiler Company