While the calendar clearly stated that winter was indeed over, a late season cold blast gripped most of the country at the end of March. This less-than-welcoming weather was the follow-up to a winter storm that affected much of the Midwest before morphing into a coastal storm that blanketed much of the Northeast. None of this should come as too much of a shock, as March is typically a month of contrasting weather extremes, however after the relatively mild winter season that most of the country had, it was a quick reminder that nothing is guaranteed…especially in nature.
- What’s the least understood concept in hydronics? Mark Eatherton shares his thoughts.
- Business keeping you up at night? Fight back with Bare Bones BizTips.
- Wiring made easy, with Ron Beck.
- In upstate New York, Kedco Heating & Cooling provides maximum efficiency on minimum budget.
- Before/Ater photos: How to take them and make them work for you.