Admittedly, that’s a pretty ironic headline for a boiler company, but there’s no denying that summer has arrived. With this in mind, we proudly present this “Keep Cool” July issue of the US Boiler Report!
What’s so cool about this issue?
- Familiarize yourself with chilled beams, the other low-temp option.
- Bare Bones BizTips are here to help you clean up that office.
- Does water flow affect your piping?
- Williams Energy, a 98-year old company in Braintree, MA, is shifting their focus and adapting to the new age, energy conscious homeowner.
- In Missoula, Montana, a high-tech facility is entirely cooled by groundwater. Not geothermal, but rather large-capacity, shallow wells that tap the Missoula Aquifer.
U.S. Boiler Company