When we hit the road in 2016 with our U.S. Boiler condensing display van, we experienced a lot positive feedback from the field. In fact, we received so much positive feedback that we purchased another set of wheels! That’s right! 2017 will
be packed with condensing boiler upgrades… and we will be driving them to your backyard! Starting this spring, TWO condensing boiler vans will be touring America!
What’s inside this issue?
- Everyone is talking about the need for technicians. Find out what Nexstar Legacy Foundation is doing about it.
- Gain some Bare Bones BizTips for discipline and time management.
- Learn more about cast iron oil boiler drafts.
- J.M. Lapp Plumbing & Heating, located dead center of Amish country, has to often design and install solar powered radiant heating systems.
- Sometimes pipefitting requires being offshore. Just ask J.M. Martinac Shipbuilding Corp., who built a $25 million, 184-foot, long-line fishing boat.
U.S. Boiler Company