With an AFUE up to 95%, the K2 condensing boiler does an outstanding job of establishing a balance between high efficiency and high value. This is achieved by mating the proven and reliable performance of a high efficiency heat exchanger with the Sage2.2 control system. The impressive list of high-value standard features that come with the K2 boiler adds to the overall savings that it can provide. The K2 is also wall-mounted, offering a space-saving, low depth profile that is tremendously flexible in tight installation spaces.
- High efficiency, condensing boiler – Up to 95% AFUE
- 80 – 180 MBH (5 sizes) and Combi Kit Available
- ENERGY STAR Certified – Efficiency tax credits/rebates may apply
- Reliable stainless steel heat exchanger that has been proven in millions of households
- Sage 2.2 Control System with factory pre-sets to speed installation
- Touch screen diagnostic display
- FREE 5-year parts warranty included
- UNMATCHED High Altitude Performance
The K2 Boiler System is a series of optional enhancements that offer ease of installation, exclusive features, and outstanding overall value and performance! Most components that comprise the K2 boiler system are designed to be used with the Sage2.2 Control System, and can be installed either individually or as a comprehensive upgrade package. Please visit www.k2boiler.com to learn more!
The K2 Boiler System includes these optional accessories:
Sage Zone Control – Precisely calculates heating demand from different zones and “re-sizes” the K2 boiler for optimum efficiency and whole home comfort.
Wireless Outdoor Reset Adapter – Reduced install time with fast hook up and eliminate outdoor wiring.
K2 Instant Combi Kit – The K2 System Instant Combi Kit includes a mixing valve and FastPipe™, ready-made primary/secondary piping.
Fastpipe – Make K2 connections simple with the ready-made primary/secondary piping solution that saves installation time and cost.
K2 Heat Exchanger Video
K2 Cold Burner Door Video