Maintenance Manager | U.S. Boiler Company, Inc. – Lancaster, PA 17603
U.S. Boiler Company is seeking a qualified candidate to provide leadership and technical skills in leading our maintenance team in properly maintaining our processing equipment and facilities to meet production schedules and quality standards.
This position will be tasked with controlling all maintenance expenses within approved budget guidelines, driving the development and implementation of preventative and predictive maintenance activities and ensuring a safe working environment through effective safety training, safety inspections and follow-up, all the while driving equipment uptime.
This position requires an enthusiastic individual with the drive, vision and experience to develop, organize and lead a team in the pursuit of excellence and continual improvement. This position reports to the Director of Operations, of U.S. Boiler Company.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, Associates degree, or a minimum of 5 years related experience in a manufacturing environment will all be considered.
- Solid manufacturing experience with fabrication & metal working
- Experience in development, implementation and on-going management of a Total Predictive Maintenance Program
- Strong leadership ability
- A strong desire to be on the floor directing maintenance activities and solving maintenance problems
- Technical abilities include knowledge of troubleshooting within areas of mechanical, electrical, electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, HVAC preferred
- Experience with managing a tool room and the associated processes
- Analytical background leading to excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-directed individual must have the ability to work with minimal supervision and achieve results.
Competitive salary with full line of company benefits including hospitalization/major medical/rx program/401k.
If qualified, please send a detailed resume to: email@example.com