Finding a knowledgeable home heating professional for boiler inspection, maintenance, repair and installation in Seattle, WA is important. Use the tips discussed here along with the contractor locator tool on the U.S. Boiler Company site to search for an experienced and qualified HVAC company.
Why Use Our “Find a Contractor” Tool?
The “Find a Contractor” tool provided on the U.S. Boiler Company website is a valuable source of information. With it, homeowners can enter a zip code or city and state to get a list of heating professionals in their local area who are familiar with U.S. Boiler Company products and hydronic heating systems overall.
U.S. Boiler Company is a leading designer and manufacturer of residential high efficiency condensing and cast iron gas-fired and oil-fired water boilers, steam boilers, domestic hot water heaters, and radiators. All of our products are made in the USA for exclusive use in Canada and the US.
Our reliable, energy efficient, high-quality boilers are distributed to vetted plumbing and heating distributors throughout North America who, in turn, sell our products to independent contractors and dealers who are trained to install, service, and repair the boilers and your entire home heating system.
The contractors listed in the U.S. Boiler Company “Find a Contractor” tool are independently owned and operated and are not employed by U.S. Boiler Company. In order to have a positive experience, we encourage you to research your options thoroughly before hiring a contractor.
How to Find the Best Possible Boiler Contractor
Repairing a boiler can be expensive. By making sure that the contractor is experienced and capable, you will be more likely to have a good outcome. Here are some tips:
- Verify that the contractor holds the appropriate licensing, certifications, and insurance coverage that will protect your property in case of injury or accidental damage
- Ask your friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors for recommendations
- Call your local boiler distributor/dealer and ask them for competent heating contractors in the Seattle area for boiler installation or repair
- Evaluate the reputation of the contractor through online reviews (e.g., Google Reviews, Angie’s List, HomeAdvisor, and Yelp), but judge their credibility carefully
- Ask the contractor for references and confirm them
- Get an in-home evaluation during which the contractor should consider the square footage of your home, R-value of your insulation, the number and size of the windows and doors, and other relevant information to understand your home heating needs
- Get a written, itemized estimate to compare costs, warranties and energy efficiency among the proposals
The contractor locator tool on the U.S. Boiler Company website will get you started in your search for a qualified home heating professional. Any good home heating contractor will be happy to answer your questions, and most will appreciate dealing with a homeowner who takes an interest in finding high-quality service.
Finding the right professional for boiler installation and repair services in Seattle, WA, is simple when you take advantage of the “Find a Contractor” tool on the U.S. Boiler Company site.
Professional Heating Contractors In Your Area