Do you find yourself wishing that the Aspen line included larger sizes so you could have a light commercial boiler with a reliable, field-proven, stainless steel firetube heat exchanger? Wish no more!
The Aspen line now includes a 320 and 399 MBH model so you can efficiently heat larger applications. Impressively, this boiler can be wall or floor mounted due to a pre-installed wall bracket and adjustable feet. Also unique to this boiler is the ability to swap the touch screen display and boiler logo badge for optimal ergonomics!
- Two light commercial models; 320 & 399 MBH
- Up to 95% Thermal efficiency with 10:1 turndown
- High efficiency and low emissions!
- Field-proven, stainless steel fire tube heat exchanger with low pressure drop
- Advanced Sage2.3™ boiler control provides “out-of-the-box” high performance and easy setup
- Touch screen display simplifies installation, operation, and diagnostics
- Easily connects to optional Sage Zone Controls for additional energy savings, system optimization, and “short cycle” prevention
- Configured for lead/lag operation
- High altitude – zero or minimal de-rating reduces the costs of oversizing, field adjustable
- Low NOx•
•Meets requirements of South Coast Rule 1146.2
- Universal vent connection for CPVC/PVC, polypropylene, and stainless steel flex
- Split-voltage junction box, fused easy-connect terminals
- Outdoor reset and sensor