For Residential Steam Applications
The Independence is a residential, gas-fired boiler for steam systems. It is available for either natural or LP gas (on select chimney-vented models) and has AFUE ratings of up to 82%. Its large water volume and durable cast iron sections make it an ideal replacement for even the most challenging steam heating system. Standard equipment on the Independence includes cast iron push nipples that provide a permanent, watertight seal between sections, Honeywell operating controls, vent damper, and a rugged steel base assembly. A deluxe, insulated, powder-coated steel jacket completely encloses gas valves and burners, and reduces boiler heat loss. The exclusive Independence PV models have been specifically configured to operate as direct vented products for installation in homes with a damaged or irreparable chimney.
- Natural or LP gas on select chimney-vented models
- Rugged cast iron heat exchanger
- Stainless steel burners
- 7 sizes to meet your specific needs
- Optimum venting flexibility
- A limited 10-year heat exchanger warranty, plus a one-year manufacturer’s parts warranty
- Optional 5 or 10-year parts & limited labor warranty
- Extended Boiler Warranty Plans are administered by CornerStone United, Inc.