The Alliance LT works in conjunction with the boiler to provide practically limitless domestic hot water. It has a faster recovery rate than competing tank type electric, gas or oil-fired hot water heaters, insuring plenty of hot water when you need it for your active lifestyle. The Alliance LT is a long-life, corrosion resistant tank, featuring a thermoplastic-lining, making it the perfect choice for any application particularly when water quality, hardness, softness, and chlorides are an issue.
The greatest enemies of any water heater are corrosion and rust. The best defense against those enemies is to avoid tank materials that can rust or corrode. By utilizing a proprietary double-bonded thermoplastic tank liner, the Alliance LT can handle even the most aggressive water conditions by continuously replenishing and rebalancing antioxidant levels throughout the storage vessel. This means that the tank won’t rust, and the thermoplastic construction will keep the tank performing over its long service life.
The Alliance LT is a long-life, corrosion resistant tank, featuring thermoplastic-lining:
- Impervious to water quality variations
- Minimal maintenance required
- No anode rod required
- Advanced TPI thermostat control
- 10-year residential warranty and optional lifetime warranty available!
Easy, low cost installation:
- Top connections, flexible alignment
- Bolted topside coil access – no tank draining
- Offers lower weight, ease of transport