The high efficiency boiler designed for efficiency, performance, and versatility.
On the outside of the Aspen high efficiency condensing boiler is sleek, smart, ergonomically optimized styling – an elegant design so striking that it has actually been adopted by others in the industry. But that’s where the comparison ends. On the inside you’ll find a proven stainless steel firetube heat exchanger and an advanced combustion system, designed to set new standards for reliability, efficiency, ease of installation, and operation.
- Six wall hung models; 85, 110, 155, 205, 270 MBH
- Optional floor stand available – NEW!
- Two light commercial models; 320 & 399 MB
- 155 MBH combi model available!
- Best-in-class DHW performance
- Up to 96% AFUE with 10:1 turndown – High efficiency AND low emissions!
- Field-proven, stainless steel fire tube heat exchanger
- Advanced Sage2.3™ boiler control provides “out-of-the-box” high performance and easy setup
- Easily connects to optional Sage Zone Controls for additional energy savings, system optimization, and “short cycle” prevention
- High altitude – zero or minimal de-rating reduces the costs of oversizing, field adjustable
- Easy access side service panel
- Versatile top and bottom connections for supply & return (heating-only models)
- Universal vent connection for CPVC/PVC, polypropylene, and stainless steel flex
- Split-voltage junction box, fused easy-connect terminals
- Outdoor reset and sensor (wired)
- Piped and wired for low water cutoff installation
- 5-year parts warranty